Hi, I’m Debi
Okay, so this is where I need to tell you a little bit more about moi,
I'm a 30-something, outgoing, mamma of two, wife of one, pizza loving, craft beer drinking, fun, love the 80's, quirky type of gal !
So what do I do when I haven't got my camera in my hand? Well...
1. I have two amazing kids that keep me on my toes
A handsome, pre-teenage son T-J & a beautiful, tearaway toddler daughter Luna
2. My partner in crime & my best friend - my husband Dave - he is pretty awesome & we have been together for nearly a decade!
He still manages to make me laugh especially if he is being a bit of a dick.
3. I change my hair colour & style way too often - Yep that is rainbow hair!
4. I love tattoos! I currently have 10... which seems to be creeping up in numbers - oops
I'm in the process of having a 1/2 sleeve done (which could possibly turn to a full sleeve - its so addictive)...
5. I never take myself too seriously.... enjoy life we only have one
6. I have the most ludicrous laugh there is - on the odd occasion I have been known to snort
7. I do love an adventure - whether it is here in the UK or a bit over the ocean...
New York, Toronto, Paris, Barcelona just to name a few places that I have visited
I would love to do a destination wedding - see my Bucket List there are special discounts
8. I love all aspects of photography not just Weddings & Portraits - I love everything from Botanical, Animals, Street or anything that catches my eye - this keeps my mind fresh and excited about the work I do - go on have a gander at my Personal Work
9. So once the kids are in bed & I have finished working you'll find me chilling out in favourite Disney top, baggy bottoms with my feet up, BINGE watching a telly series or a movie (Star Wars / Die Hard / Game of Thrones / Marvel)
My new addiction is RuPaul's Drag Race - it is utterly brilliant, bitchy, funny & fierce - Hallaloo!
10. COFFEE!!! Yep I love the stuff!
The smell, the taste & especially the caffeine - Coffee is life as a mum & photographer (my go-go juice) - oh & a nice slab of cake on the side = HEAVEN!
Lets get together & chat over a brew & a slice of cake to discuss your photography needs!